Monday, October 29, 2007

Conan O'Brien, the love of my life

Ok so i have decided to add a segment to my blog inspired by a great man of our time who i dearly miss, Conan O'brien. No, i am not adding a Walker Texas Ranger lever to my blog ( you know i would if i could) but i am adding a "Tchala: Secrets" segment. Yes that is right folks (by folks i mean the 2 people that watch Conan and have a vague idea of what i am talking about--Jamie Dawson, AKA laZer and ...ok maybe just one person) Anyway i learn new and EXCITING things about my village frequently, they are often midly funny or interesting so i will be sharing them.

"Tchala: Secrets"

I can take a real shower with hot water when it rains heavily. I have come to enjoy bathing in rain water and I do rain dances daily.

Tchala has a "cafe." It consists of two tables and five chairs. You can also buy phone cards there. I thought it was an abandoned building for a month and a half.

Many people have summer homes in Tchala and vacation in my quaint village. One of these people includes a Georgian millionaire who lives in Moscow. Don't start thinking my village is the Jackson Hole of Georgia or anything.

Tchala has its own Tbilisi marshutka...thats right, a straight 3.5 hr shot.

More to come...

No comments: